HRC lesson etiquette & rules
1. If you need to leave a lesson early for any reason, please let the instructor know that you are leaving. Don’t just disappear.
2. Parents should resist from giving instructions to children during lessons.
3. Please do note lunge horses immediately behind parked cars/floats. This can upset horses and become an unsafe situation. Lunge well away from the parking area, there is plenty of space.
4. If your horse becomes upset during a group lesson and its behaviour is interrupting the group, it is sensible to remove yourself from the lesson. But remember to let the instructor know.
– The cross country is strictly out of bounds to any rider that is not in a group under instruction.
– No one should be riding during the break unless they are under the supervision of an instructor.